Sweet sweet justice for poachers

While I don't addvocate poaching, from the looks of their vehicles most of those people looked like poor folks just trying to put a little meat on the table. Kind of feel sorry for them.
I know plenty of folks who definitely aren't doing without and they choose to drive older, even beat up vehicles. I have driven several older vehicles myself, especially for hunting. That's not a reliable indicator of their current financial situation. The fact that they are hunting from their vehicle while under power from a public road is just plain idiotic. What if one of these folks mistake you or me for a deer while we are walking out of the woods and shoot at us? If they are trying to put meat on the table they need to spend a little time in the stand.

Most of them appear to be chevrolet drivers . I was hoping to see the pastor from the church across the street from my house . He told me he poaches and I have found him on my property with a deer he shot , As well as hunting my property with his kids . He told me he thinks poaching is okay . No success getting a game warden to show up yet either
That pastor is an idiot.

I'm wondering if those pink flamingos in my yard are even safe, now...:becky:
dsc_4754.jpg
You need to get rid of these bro. Fast!

Back
Top Bottom