Sweet sweet justice for poachers

why no hunting from a vehicle? and if they were on private land why would anything else be an issue? like i said, i am by no means familiar with the nuances and rules for hunting deer and the reason for the rules

Roads are For vehicles not rifled projectiles.....too many bad things can come from that.

There could be hunters, land owners, hikers etc on the other side of that bullets travel.

On their own private road on their own private property with enough acreage to hold your own safari I'd understand that but not passing through just any old road or WMA property.

Oh, let's count the ways:

1. Can't hunt from a vehicle
2. Can't shoot from within 50 yards of a road
3. None of them had enough orange on, nor did the bystanders, assuming it was in season
4. Probably out of season
5. Probably no license
6. The behavior would suggest no hunter's education certificate for the younger shooters
7. Maybe trespass

IMHO, people who wantonly flaunt the rules like that should loose their hunting privileges for 5 years in a first offense, 10 years in a second offense, and lifetime ban for a third. Don't know if there's a crossover point from civil violation to criminal misdemeanor, but there should be.

Don't forget "incorrect caliber" at least for the .22 WMR guy...

Most of the vehicles I saw looked to have hit a few deer already. They are tired of waiting for the government to administer deer birth control. They are doing a great service for the community, killing those dangerous road deer.

Back
Top Bottom