• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swiss Bank Acount

an attorney I know has gold bars in a vault in Zurich

you can do that over the online account. if a situation occurs where you will need to leave country and retrieve money, I doubt you would be able to do so electronically very easily. better to have it stored for you IMO. but then again I would NOT trust the Swiss or any of them bankers to be fair

Maybe too cautious here but does anyone have experience in the last few years opening a small Swiss Bank account just as a precaution?
The whole purpose of a numbered swiss bank account was to hide taxable money from the government. The United States and the swiss reached an agreement many years ago to share the information under the guise of cracking down on the mafia’s money.

The real crime here is that our government has been pursuing a disinformation policy and enforcing tax laws that do not exist.

The following podcast is 55 minutes and is a discussion of the history of our tax law by a retired gentleman who has studied the tax law as a full time job for the last 11 years. If you are interested in the truth about why as citizens, we are NOT Taxpayers. It will open your eyes.
https://www.toginet.com/podcasts/lawforpatriots/LawForPatriotsLIVE_2018-10-03.mp3?type=podpage

The real action these days is in the small island nations in the S. Pacific, or so a friend told me. Swiss secrecy laws are not what they used to be, or so she said. The Swiss had to cave in because too many highly taxed Europeans were stashing too much gold and dollars in Switzerland.

Google is your friend.

Ask the holocaust survivors how the "Swiss Bankers" protected their assets from the Nazis. Unless you have multi-millions, I think you are just fine with US banks.

Google Alllianz Insurance to see what they did for their jewish policyowners during the holocaust. Hint....they didn't pay many death claims, kept the money.

Back
Top Bottom