• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T-Boned

darrenmd

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
I got T-Boned yesterday on the way home from work.... any suggestions on what to keep an eye on so that I don't get taken advantage of? Both of us are fine.... he ran a red light and got a ticket for it.

Sorry to hear.

Just keep up with your medical bills, go get checked out anyway.

Also, be sure to ask for a diminished value of your car. Regardless of if is totaled or not the others guys insurance will pay you the difference of what your car is now worth versus what one without accident is.

Happened to me in a new Ford Explorer and I got around $1,700. You have to ask for it though, they wont bring it up.

Darren that sucks, I thought it was a pretty nice truck too.
You didnt tell me your wife was with you too yesterday, wow.
I guess that what they mean by Ford Tough huh?

Don't accept the first offer from the other guy's insurance. And if you had any mods to your car (high-end tuner/amp/etc, special suspension, ANYTHING) be sure to mention that to the insurance company. Oh, wait. Is your car totaled? If not, nevermind.

Are you renting a car while yours is being fixed? They should pay for that.

I got T-Boned yesterday on the way home from work.... any suggestions on what to keep an eye on so that I don't get taken advantage of? Both of us are fine.... he ran a red light and got a ticket for it.

I got a brand new car 2012 scion tc and got hit with $2,000 miles on it. Make sure you contact there insurance and tell them you want a diminished value check

My truck had about 250000 miles on it.... but I had a completely new high flow exhaust system installed a few years back.... with heavy duty rear shocks... I am going to look into this diminished value.....

definitely get checked out, you may have some minor and even major neck or back injury and not know it that may not APPEAR right now but later on down the road. I know of folks that wished they had gotten checked out after a wreck.

Glad no one was injured..like it was said .go get checked out anyway...sometimes its days before you experience symptoms...its bodies defense mechanism

- - - Updated - - -

Glad no one was injured..like it was said .go get checked out anyway...sometimes its days before you experience symptoms...its bodies defense mechanism

Back
Top Bottom