• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T-Boned

I got T-Boned yesterday on the way home from work.... any suggestions on what to keep an eye on so that I don't get taken advantage of? Both of us are fine.... he ran a red light and got a ticket for it.

Don't even talk to ins yet, Make damn sure that you have no injuries, it make take a few days for things to show up (neck or back problems)
You may not feel alot the first 24 hours but it may catch up and the INS agents will turn that "I'm fine" against you. Be careful there.

UPDATE
I took the advise and I did get checked out..... apparently my spine is all twisted weird due to the accident..... On another note: I went to pick up a rental car that the other person's insurance is paying for.... apparently because I only have liability on my truck... I am not covered insurance wise... so I got the rental car insurance and told the insurance company. They are saying it is out of pocket expense to get that insurance..... they are not covering it....it looks like the games are starting.... Any Car Accident Lawyers out there????

UPDATE
I took the advise and I did get checked out..... apparently my spine is all twisted weird due to the accident..... On another note: I went to pick up a rental car that the other person's insurance is paying for.... apparently because I only have liability on my truck... I am not covered insurance wise... so I got the rental car insurance and told the insurance company. They are saying it is out of pocket expense to get that insurance..... they are not covering it....it looks like the games are starting.... Any Car Accident Lawyers out there????

you need to contact a lawyer ASAP. If they hit you then that means they are at fault. They have to pay for that stuff. Call gary martin hays. I used them 3 times. Good people.

have your back checked out just because you don't feel bad doesn't mean you do not have damage. my back felt bad after i settled with the insurance wish i didn't settle

It is amazing....after I told them I was going to seek consul due to the games starting.... I got a call today, my case was moved to another adjustor and the insurance issue has been resolved.....

Things are getting a little better.... I got the check for the damages.... about what I was going to sell it for (high side)..... little higher than blue book.... just for curiosity, I brought it to the body shop to see what it would actually cost for repairs..... The owner offered me about half of what the insurance company already sent me and taking it off my hands....

Watch the fine print on the back of the check. They often put wording back there that releases them from any further liability above your signature block.

Back
Top Bottom