• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T-shirt company

I would really be a little hesitant to push these as there of those out there that will or might accuse you of 'suggesting people do bad things' along the lines of 'inciting riots'. Admittedly I am of the old school and view conservative protestors as just making a target of themselves in this screwed up media enviornment.

Say what?

What brand t shirts do you use? I find it hard to find decent t shirts that wear well and hold up. Especially without being too thick and course. Comfort Colors is the brand that I look for when I go places and want at shirt (like vacation at a new spot). EMI Sportswear has the softest, most comfortable t shirts that actually hold up remarkably well and wear right. Made in Bangladesh. Dickey's are too thick and course. I also like them just a little long in case they need to be tucked but not so long they bunch when I do or they stick out the bottom if I wear another shirt over. Apt 9 has the best undershirts. Just 2 cents from a guy who likes his t shirts but always has trouble finding nice ones that can stand up to abuse :). Good luck with the biz/hobby!

What brand t shirts do you use? I find it hard to find decent t shirts that wear well and hold up. Especially without being too thick and course. Comfort Colors is the brand that I look for when I go places and want at shirt (like vacation at a new spot). EMI Sportswear has the softest, most comfortable t shirts that actually hold up remarkably well and wear right. Made in Bangladesh. Dickey's are too thick and course. I also like them just a little long in case they need to be tucked but not so long they bunch when I do or they stick out the bottom if I wear another shirt over. Apt 9 has the best undershirts. Just 2 cents from a guy who likes his t shirts but always has trouble finding nice ones that can stand up to abuse :). Good luck with the biz/hobby!

We've tried a few different ones and I've let bulletpaluza bulletpaluza test them out since he's pretty tough on shirts. We haven't gone with a particular brand yet but thanks for the feedback. Will definitely consider this information when we look to buy shirts in bulk.

T shirt snob here too. I only buy blends

Back
Top Bottom