• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taco Tuesday - be honest...

Since today is Tuesday....

• Total voters
I am a taco fan but make no effort to eat them on Tuesday. I only go for Mexican style tacos. Can’t remember the last time I ate the crunchy shell with ground beef thing which should probably be limited to children’s menus.

A Messican restaurant near me has
"all you can eat tacos" on Tuesdays for $10.

The problem is they are authentic Mexican tacos with nothing but meat,
a little bit of onion, and cilantro.

No cheese, no lettuce, no sour cream.
I don't like those kind of tacos all that much.
That’s what a taco is though. You don’t like tacos. And that’s okay.

That’s what a taco is though. You don’t like tacos. And that’s okay.
On a rare outing for me I was able to get out for lunch yesterday. I decided to go to the new hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that has just opened up.
I knew the food would be good the minute I walked in because I was the only Anglo in the whole place.

On a rare outing for me I was able to get out for lunch yesterday. I decided to go to the new hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that has just opened up.
I knew the food would be good the minute I walked in the place because I was the only Anglo in the whole place.
If I do not see at least 50% of the patrons wearing yellow & silver shirts or pants, I'm out.

I knew the food would be good the minute I walked in because I was the only Anglo in the whole place.

If I do not see at least 50% of the patrons wearing yellow & silver shirts or pants, I'm out.
  • Parking lot looks like a salvage title dealership.
  • Some customers walking in have paint all over their clothes.
  • Waitress doesn't speak English.

It's gonna be good.

Sounds like a good plan.
When I see a Mexican place full of 5' 6" 400 lb Anglos, I know I'm about to be subjected to Amerexican rubbish with no seasoning and the wait staff has to go to the back for 10 minutes to locate a bottle of Cholula (usually on of the line cook's personal stuff).

Local place to me has taco tuesdays and they are dollar beef or chicken tacos on corn or flour tortillas. It's good stuff and they are a good local family who homeschool with my family.

For less than 20 bucks my wife, son and myself can eat some really good tacos. Chips and salsa is some of the best I've ever had too.

Local place to me has taco tuesdays and they are dollar beef or chicken tacos on corn or flour tortillas. It's good stuff and they are a good local family who homeschool with my family.

For less than 20 bucks my wife, son and myself can eat some really good tacos. Chips and salsa is some of the best I've ever had too.
Ain't no houses fer sell near you, is there?

Back
Top Bottom