• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tactical-what is it?

what does it need to be tactical more than anything

• light/lazer

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • folding stock and/or side saddle

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • optics

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • bi pod and all black

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • it will wakes up and makes you breakfast, its that hi tech

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
what if your weapon appears to be outfitted for tactical operations, but you, unfortunantly lack tacticality, can one then infer that the weapon is indeed tactical because it is for use in tactical operations whether the user is adept in tactics or not?

what if your weapon appears to be outfitted for tactical operations, but you, unfortunantly lack tacticality, can one then infer that the weapon is indeed tactical because it is for use in tactical operations whether the user is adept in tactics or not?

I'm sure protective measures will chime in any minute and answer that for you. :behindsofa:

the weapon is not tactical, i would say it is customized to the user for an intended purpose, but its not really tactical

and then what defines tactical, when does a weapon start and stop being tactical

what if someone had a customized duck gun, would it be tactical in killing birds?

the weapon is not tactical, i would say it is customized to the user for an intended purpose, but its not really tactical

and then what defines tactical, when does a weapon start and stop being tactical

what if someone had a customized duck gun, would it be tactical in killing birds?

Yes it would be tactical because you would use tactics in killing ducks, now whether or not you can tactically kill ducks depends on your experience level. Some would just run out there yelling and shooting=not tactical=acting untactically while carrying a tactical/tactically purposed weapon

Just an overused descriptive modifier that for some reason people think sounds really cool.

which is why I hated to describe my remy 870 express as a "tactical" model (even though it said on the reciever) Which furthers my point a weapon in and of itself can be tactical I mean if its on the firearm, they cant false advertise it as tactical if its not, otherwise you could sue

BTW before I sold it we tried the door breach choke and it was superduper awesomely tactical

Back
Top Bottom