• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taking a break from ODT: One cool giveaway. WINNER #74

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZ Fan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
128   0
Reaction score
Had a great time meeting everyone over the course of time. But, lately, it's been kind of stressful dealing with people that stop responding, mid conversation or don't show up, waste my time with offers that I have zero interest in even when ad specifies what I'm NOT LOOKING for. That's just small stuff, but I also want to avoid this year's election panic that will surely follow once Trump loses (and he will).

I appreciate everyone I've met. This is a good group of guys (and girls), but I just need to take a break from forums, and trading in general. Thanks to all that have done great deals over the time.

I know, it's a rant. But...

I am going to do a giveaway before I go. It's a brand new Wolverine CSR Red Dot sight retail $150. It's a good sight. Not junk.

http://www.sightmark.com/product.php?item=2

www.sightmark.com_images_sm26021_main.jpg

LEO, First Responders, get 2 entries, Mods get 2 entries, and everyone else gets two entries as well. Veterans get 3 entries. Please be kind and pick it up near me in Gwinnett, is all I ask.

Ends this Friday, that should give everyone a chance to enter.

It's stressful for me when I'm off here for just a few hours. Good luck, but you'll eventually be back, it's inevitable. Just like holding your breath, you will come up for air...........

Reactions: Nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom