Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
I will answer with the wisdom of the bible.

Ecclesiastes 4:12
New Living Translation (NLT)

12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

A person standing alone attracts less attention... two standing back to back can be dropped with one bullet... a three person braided cord warrant a frag grenade.

My handle is Patronus...Il Patron, the Papa, Protector. You come to me and I will take you in IF and only if you can and will be a contributing member and IF and only if you understand that the group is NOT a democracy. It's MY benign dictatorship. Failure to contribute, breaking trust, stealing...banishable offenses. Violence against the group, treason, refusal to leave if banished and I will put a bullet in the brainpan of the offender. Bring your supplies, your training, you willing muscles and agile minds and we will work together and survive. But be ready to fight and work.

Then I won't have anything to worry about will I? You do the best you can for as long as you can. Then you can't. It's not very often that people I've met face to face really surprise me. On here, sure but not so much in person. Some folks I've met, if the SHTF, I'd smile welcome them aboard and blow thier brains right out.

The majority of folks I meet are good honest people. I'm not sure if it's where I hang out or what, but there are a lot of good folks just waiting for you to meet them. If the shtf I'd have a tough time turning someone in need away. If I've done my part I'd have plenty to go around, and if I didn't too bad. I grew up in the Midwest where you just helped folks no matter what. It's just what you did.

In a crisis situation, maintaining your humanity is what will separate you from the animals. I'm not willing to become an animal.

I grew up the in the south. South of atlanta. Where crimes thrive and mean people pray on the weak. I don't care who ya are. If you need help you chose the wrong place. It's a dog eat dog world.

Then I won't have anything to worry about will I? You do the best you can for as long as you can. Then you can't. It's not very often that people I've met face to face really surprise me. On here, sure but not so much in person. Some folks I've met, if the SHTF, I'd smile welcome them aboard and blow thier brains right out.

Taking out someone with a large group protecting him, would be like shooting a drug lord. You'd be dead before you hit the ground

Back
Top Bottom