• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target store runs out of job applications.....

We (the taxpayers) make their daddies (black men) obsolete by paying for their births, diapers, food, homes, screwels, training grounds (jail or prison) and then we're surprised or shocked by their conduct? LOL.

Lyndon Baines Johnson and his "War on Poverty" have destroyed the nuclear family in the black community. Democrats' chickens have truly come home to roost. It's awful and a lot of black voters are waking up to what has been done to them.

Not us, dawg. Only Target 'round here with an escalator is in Atlantic Station and it doesn't look like that.

Also, lol @ lil' buddy who couldn't break the glass cabinet open. He was workin' !! :pound:
I think I've been to that Target. The escalator seemed strange and the store was shall we say sketchy as hell.

Escalators in stores in Chicago but I haven't seen them elsewhere (not a Target shopper.) I have no idea where that video was taken. TikTok is covered up with congresses looting stores of all types.

I'd love to see video of the types of stores/products yts would loot. Maybe Cracker Barrel gift shops, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Carhart, Red Wing work boots, tools @ Home Depot or Lowes, etc. Yt women would be looting Starbucks, Ulta and Macy's.

Back
Top Bottom