• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target store runs out of job applications.....

So depressing that people believe behaving that way is acceptable. I'd like to see them beaten to the ground, hogtied and dragged away.
Oh the innernet is full of apologists for them. Hell the Nextdoor app here (Macongo) is full up with nitwits excoriating folks for posting pictures and videos of thugees in hoodies lurking around cars, testing door handles, snooping under carports, all at 1:00 - 4:00 a.m. They claim it's "profiling" and "stereotyping." I wish I was making that shyte up. ****ing morons. I hope they get broken into and raped so bad they have to have ass reconstruction surgery.

If you think Atlantic Station is sketchy, I can't help you, man. Probably one of the nicest parts of town. :laugh:
I left "Atlanta" 2 years ago. I remember right before I left a group of young Amish set up a armed robbery checkpoint at the exit to the Atlantic Station parking lot. Relieving the vehicle occupants of their valuables.

Oh the innernet is full of apologists for them. Hell the Nextdoor app here (Macongo) is full up with nitwits excoriating folks for posting pictures and videos of thugees in hoodies lurking around cars, testing door handles, snooping under carports, all at 1:00 - 4:00 a.m. They claim it's "profiling" and "stereotyping." I wish I was making that shyte up. ****ing morons. I hope they get broken into and raped so bad they have to have ass reconstruction surgery.
They hate profiling and stereotyping because they know it’s a true representation of a large part of their community and just can’t bring themselves to fix it.

I left "Atlanta" 2 years ago. I remember right before I left a group of young Amish set up a armed robbery checkpoint at the exit to the Atlantic Station parking lot. Relieving the vehicle occupants of their valuables.
I've never been to "Gordon" but based on the below news from less than a month ago, maybe I'm safer in Atlanta? Ousted Chief of police under investigation by the GBI and now a weekend of "gun violence?" Seems sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom