• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Targeting" in NCAA Football?

xp's a gimme most of time, but fg's make it interesting. Kick offs are becoming a waste of time. Why don't they just place the ball on 25 after a td? Silly begat stupidity.

why not just force the team to convert 2 pts every time? you have all these athlete running around working their butts off then a 165 lb lanky kid comes in and loses the game for them cuz he pulled a hammy while trying to kick

- - - Updated - - -

and kick/punt returns are the most exciting part of the game in my opinion

why not just force the team to convert 2 pts every time? you have all these athlete running around working their butts off then a 165 lb lanky kid comes in and loses the game for them cuz he pulled a hammy while trying to kick

- - - Updated - - -

and kick/punt returns are the most exciting part of the game in my opinion

:tea:

They are turning football into a non-contact sport. You can thank the soccer crowd for that. I see it at football practice every day. The soccer players are the worst to coach. They don't know how to play in a physical game. The players that don't play soccer are usually better at blocking and tackling. Just my observation.

sorry, but this is a lame comparison.

When they acquire the collective good sense to make ME the commissioner of football, there will only be one rule in football hence forward. "No lineman shall carry a blade of more than 4 inches"...that will be the rule. Play ball!

Back
Top Bottom