• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taxidermy Questions

cseay61

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
i59.tinypic.com_2uz43s8.jpg

I shot my biggest buck to date the opening date of gun season. It might not be a trophy to you but it is to me so keep negative comments to your self please. But I am trying to find a reasonably priced place to take my deer to have mounted. I am wanting a shoulder mount. I have it caped properly I am just trying to find a place around the Cumming area.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 38
Nothing wrong with that at all - GOOD WORK!!! I have not shot one that big, so I cant help with OP question...

The enormous deer you see being taken on the hunting shows live on hunting reserves and feed a perfect diet year round.

Nothing wrong with that at all - GOOD WORK!!! I have not shot one that big, so I cant help with OP question...

The enormous deer you see being taken on the hunting shows live on hunting reserves and feed a perfect diet year round.

Thanks, I shot a mature 6 pointer a few years ago and my cousin bought a kit and did it himself and did a great job but he already has about 4 in a freezer in line and just doesn't have time to do them.

Back
Top Bottom