• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taxidermy Questions

Ok, I saw a sign up in a local store Country Folks Super Store for I think 275 for a shoulder mount. But, I don't know who does them.

hope this doesn't come across wrong, but its a trophy you'll be looking at forever, make sure you get quality work done, or it will cost you a lot more to have someone redo a poor job.

hope this doesn't come across wrong, but its a trophy you'll be looking at forever, make sure you get quality work done, or it will cost you a lot more to have someone redo a poor job.

Oh no worries, there is a guy local to where we hunt that does most taxidermy down there and its easy cause he is local and gets them back within a few months, but at 400+ I don't know if he is the best for the price if you catch my flow

Oh no worries, there is a guy local to where we hunt that does most taxidermy down there and its easy cause he is local and gets them back within a few months, but at 400+ I don't know if he is the best for the price if you catch my flow

i pay a little more than that, but i have some 15+ years now that look as good today as they did walking through the woods back then. but like you say, for that price, you want someone who's worth that.

Back
Top Bottom