• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tebow is back...

Chip Kelly probably plans to use him in those goalline situations like his days in UF. Hard to defend the Offense that looks the same whether they toss it 5 yards or run it 5 yards and then theres the QB keeper Play Action Jump Pass :censored:

Tebow Probably doesnt want to learn a different position, he'd rather be doing missionary work. Sad though he could be succesful in other ways on the field and He could help all the people he wanted with the money he could make.

Who knows, I'm sure he's just following the Lord. I hate a Gater but Like Tim Tebow.....And Tim Tebowie

Gator.......not gater.......
Its actually gheytor. Or gaytor.

He's not pretty to watch but he's arguably the best college player of all time and had a remarkable season with the Broncos the only hear he started. Took them to the playoffs and beat the Steelers, breaking all of Elway's post season team records for a single game while doing so. I say give him a chance. He's never really proven that he can't play. Just the opposite, in fact.

Ok, all Tebow does is win games, that is the mantra from ESPN. I have nothing for or against Tebow, it doesn't matter to me. The major impetus for all NFL teams is to win and win NOW! With that being said, why is it that nearly all NFL teams have passed on Tebow? The Patriots tried him out, then cut him. The Jets traded for him and hardly ever used him. There must be "something" that is keeping Tebow from playing QB in the NFL. Could it be that he just cannot play at the level NFL QBs are expected to play consistently? The NFL is supposed to be a QB league and almost no one wants Tebow. I don't know, but it is strange that teams try him out and either trade him, cut him or don't play him. It will be interesting to see what happens this time.

Back
Top Bottom