• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Technology Systems Design Professional - AutoCAD/REVIT - Tucker, GA

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Leppard Johnson & Associates, P.C., an MEP Engineering firm (http://www.leppardjohnson.com), is looking for a few good designers/engineers to add to our MEP and Technology Design teams.

The ideal candidate (for me) would be someone who is passionate about all things techie, knows quite a bit about/has worked with AutoCAD/REVIT, and is looking for a very rewarding career as a design consultant.

Doesn't matter if you have never worked for an engineering firm before. If you have worked for a contractor in the field installing commercial/professional electronic A/V, security, voice/data/CATV cabling, and would like to make the "golden career move" from contractor to consultant, I want to talk with you.

College degree not an absolute necessity, but some background or extensive training in electronics would be a huge help (ex-military NEETS guys?). It might differentiate you from "the other guy." Ever been a field supervisor of a team of field techs? Even better! Can you, "Think your way out of a box?" PM me with a brief summary of your skills.

Keep in mind, AutoCAD & REVIT are our "weapons of choice." If you don't know your way around at least one of these . . . well, let's just say, "Don't come to a gun fight with a knife."

We are located in Tucker, GA right off I-285 at LaVista Road. Great compensation, benefits, 401-K, etc . . . .

Most importantly, this is a firm where the Owners never forgot what it was like to be an "employee." LJ&A has a very good company culture . . . . AND very Second Amendment friendly!

I think we are looking for Electrical engineers and Mechanical engineers as well. If you know someone who knows someone, drop me a PM.

So, PM me with a brief reason why YOU are the perfect candidate, and we'll get the ball rolling . . . . .

Thanks for looking!

SchmittZoid

Too much back and forth with our clients for that to work, especially during the first year of learning the client specifics.

Working with the team of engineers in the office make it an on-site position.

Regrets.

Back
Top Bottom