• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tell me if I am wrong on this way of thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want as many as I can get, the more the better. anything that will go bang. I would rather have 10 good guns than 2 great high end ones.

If the stuff were to hit the fan, you only have two hands. Ammo and quality is probably the best route to go, unless you are a collector.

SHTF!!!!!! I'm thinking Quality with all the basic food groups. 9mm, 45acp, .223, 12ga, 7.62x39. 1,000 +/- rds. for each (with exception of the 12ga). Unless you have a belt fed I don't think 1,000rds is going to go to quickly unless you are wasting it. I live right off of I-75 north of Metro area so if it ever goes down I'm loading up provisions and ammo and headed to my dad's house out in the country away from the main highways. Gotta be able to carry it all. I'm thinking if I had to go through 1,000 rounds of ammo at any point there obviously was a threat and obviously finding ammo won't be a problem. It's not like once a threat has been neutralized their ammo becomes inert. And chances are it would fall in those basic food groups. All though when the wife warms up to the new 1911 I just got I think I may need to add 308 to that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom