• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TexMex American tacos. Taco Bell or Del Taco?

Which do you prefer, of the two choices?

• Taco Hell (Bell)

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a Taco Bell we had a Del Taco. We eat at TB once a month or so. Never would I fool myself into thinking we are eating mexican food. What we are eating is a meal my family likes and its cheap.
If I want Mexican I'll go to a taqueria. Americanized Tex Mex is what Taco Bell and Del Taco serve. I did not know that you can get fresh guac and chips at Del Taco for $3.

Try Taco Shed. 247 & Russell.
I asked one of my bosses about the Taco Shed last week and he trashed the hell out of it.
Now if y'all are local and have time to sit down and order by all means go to Sol Azteca out on Watson Blvd in the Publix shopping center. We went there last week and it was awesome. I got what they call the Texas Express Burrito. The tortilla they wrapped it in had to be big as a placemat. It has beef chicken and shrimp not to mention big slices of peppers and onions. I was so full I couldn't wait to get home and put my fat shorts on.

Del Taco for the win! We used to stop at the one in Gainesville a good bit! The best is Herbert’s Taco Hut 419 Riverside Drive in San Marcos Texas! Ate there several times when visiting wife’s aunt a cousins over the years!

Back
Top Bottom