• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TexMex American tacos. Taco Bell or Del Taco?

Which do you prefer, of the two choices?

• Taco Hell (Bell)

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A long time ago we had a Deltaco in Newnan.

Me and my wife really liked it. So did alot of my friendz.

They had a huge salsa bar and the El-scorcho was pretty dern warm. They had some really good hot salsa in the packs too.
Yep, growing up we hung out at the Del Taco and walked right through the back parking lot to the LAM Theater. Now a bank sits there. Good times!

Just had an ad pop up that says Taco Bell's Volcano Menu is back. I wonder why they call it that?...
tenor.gif

I asked one of my bosses about the Taco Shed last week and he trashed the hell out of it.
Taco Shed isn't good. They do have some ingredients that are kind of good, but they put weird sauces on in the name of creating something different. The tortillas they use are straight out of a bag and they don't even cook or heat them. Last time I was there I paid $13 for two tacos and a drink (plus free chips).

Taco Shed isn't good. They do have some ingredients that are kind of good, but they put weird sauces on in the name of creating something different. The tortillas they use are straight out of a bag and they don't even cook or heat them. Last time I was there I paid $13 for two tacos and a drink (plus free chips).
Yeah I got the vibe from the commercials and their location that they were probably trying all kinda hipster recipe type ****. And knowing that I also assumed they would be overpriced like you said.
I might have to talk my older daughter into talking her Mesican boyfriend's mom into starting up a taco truck. She already cooks up tamales by the dozens to order. Tamales ain't high on my list but I'm told they're damn good.

Reactions: rgo
Back
Top Bottom