• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you all

If anyone don't believe in miracles, I am breathing proof. No I didn't have to fight off a disease or survive a horrific crash, but God carried me through a sickness that I shouldn't have survived and was told had it been 1 more day I wouldn't have. Never under estimate what our Lord can do.
I can't thank everyone enough and can only give the Glory to God. Christ is King and I PRAISE God that He's my Savior!

If anyone don't believe in miracles, I am breathing proof. No I didn't have to fight off a disease or survive a horrific crash, but God carried me through a sickness that I shouldn't have survived and was told had it been 1 more day I wouldn't have. Never under estimate what our Lord can do.
I can't thank everyone enough and can only give the Glory to God. Christ is King and I PRAISE God that He's my Savior!

I learned a while back going through a difficult time in my life ....You have 2 choices ..."Believe" or Give Up....I can't tell you how many times "Option 1" still keeps me alive today ....just sayin

Back
Top Bottom