• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you DinkyDau and bradsweet!!!

Yep, I'm really looking forward to going back. I want to try the ribs or maybe the brisket or the chicken or hell everything on the menu!!!
One of our lunch favorites is the brisket or chicken casadilla. A whole casadilla is often too much for one so we usually split an order. Better yet, you can get them to do half brisket/half chicken. Has grilled onions and tons of cheese on it melted between two large tortillas. Comes wit ha small bag of Tostitos chips and some dang good salsa! On Point!

One of our lunch favorites is the brisket or chicken casadilla. A whole casadilla is often too much for one so we usually split an order. Better yet, you can get them to do half brisket/half chicken. Has grilled onions and tons of cheese on it melted between two large tortillas. Comes wit ha small bag of Tostitos chips and some dang good salsa! On Point!
This sounds delicious!

Bigun's has great BBQ and me and the wife try to get down there once a month. If you're ever in Blairsville try Jim's Smoking Q about 6 miles out of town. Great Bbq and a lot of it but they're only open thurs/fri/sat.
Told my wife about what you said regarding Jim's. Went by there today after a Union County Farmers Market visit for a mater, squash and okra run. I must say that is some of the finest "Q" I've ever had. Only two parkig spots when we pulled in and they didn't last long at all. On the top five for us from now on for sure! Many Thanks for sharing with us all!

Told my wife about what you said regarding Jim's. Went by there today after a Union County Farmers Market visit for a mater, squash and okra run. I must say that is some of the finest "Q" I've ever had. Only two parkig spots when we pulled in and they didn't last long at all. On the top five for us from now on for sure! Many Thanks for sharing with us all!
You're welcome. Always happy to share a good food joint. Glad you got to go and was able to find a parking spot. It's always full for good reason but well worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom