• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The .22 kind of surprised me.

Thats just meat and some fat. From what I understand if a .22 hits bone it will bounce off. I don't know how much energy is left after it ricochets but addition damage to soft tissue as well as vital organs is highly likely.

Thats just meat and some fat. From what I understand if a .22 hits bone it will bounce off. I don't know how much energy is left after it ricochets but addition damage to soft tissue as well as vital organs is highly likely.

I have some boar ribs left. I am tempted to test that theory and put it on video.

I always wanted to do a test like this... but everytime I buy the meat, I decide to eat it instead

I have never doubted the 22lr as an effective round. When I dont feel like lugging my g30... I carry my sr22 with complete confidence.

Yea but it was shot at 300yds. That's dang impressive from a 22.

I would love to help with that test Bypass. I also have a 22mag for comparison. Let's make it happen!

Back
Top Bottom