The **** Act of 1902

Those words do not appear in the law. They are commentary from someone else. There are absolutely no laws in this country which cannot be either repealed or (for the supreme law of the land) changed.
WRONG. I read the law, IF IT WERE TO BE REPEALED. IT WOULD ILLEGITIMATIMIZE THE ENTIRE ARMED FORCES VIA EX POST FACTO LAWS. IF THERE WAS A LAW PROHIBITING GUNS, THE PROHIBITING PARTY WOULD BE GUILTY OF PASSING A BILL OF ATTAINDER, WHICH IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

You see what Im saying.. the law IS SO IMPORTANT IN TODAY'S SOCIETY that if it were repealed, there would be no armed forces. No Guard. Reserve, or Active Army, these would become illegal militias not chartered by law, which this law does. Which means all the Governors (and president, because he commands the DC Guard, would be and could be charged with an illegal militia).

If it were repealed, AND all guns were also outlawed for ALL persons, including the military, AND no other law provided for the military to exist, THEN you might have a point. HOWEVER, there is no law outlawing all guns for all persons, AND there are other laws providing for the existence of the military and arming of the military, AND there is no law outlawing the existence of government controlled militias which are armed so I see absolutely no validity in your statement.

Somebody just pose this question to the legal minds at Georgia Carry, GA Packing or the NRA. All us outhouse lawyers can debate it till hell freezes over but there has to be some reason feinstein et all think they can screw us. If this is real and as iron clad as it's represented then this needs to be published in every media outlet we can get it. But I suspect there is some reason it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom