• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Just like a Bloody Mary but made with beer. I definitely like it but I have to be in the mood for it. One of the Mexican restaurants around here makes it themselves, I forget what they call it but they'll make it with whatever beer you want and as much tobasco, etc as you want...

20180507_181514.jpg
20180507_181313.jpg

Just like a Bloody Mary but made with beer. I definitely like it but I have to be in the mood for it. One of the Mexican restaurants around here makes it themselves, I forget what they call it but they'll make it with whatever beer you want and as much tobasco, etc as you want...

View attachment 1616005 View attachment 1616006
In Nicaragua they make michelada. Very similar to what you have but with a spice blend, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco. I never could get a taste for it but the locals love it. Maybe it would be better for breakfast :D

Try the picante one that Modelo makes. It has just enough spice to it but still very refreshing.

And Michelada is what the restraunts call them. I had my first one out in west Texas on a motorcycle ride to Big Bend National Park last year.

In Nicaragua they make michelada. Very similar to what you have but with a spice blend, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco. I never could get a taste for it but the locals love it. Maybe it would be better for breakfast :D

Yes! That's what it's called and I remember they do use Worcestershire and Tobasco. I like them but I have to be in the mood for it...the Mexican restaurants need to open for breakfast so I can test out your theory!

Try the picante one that Modelo makes. It has just enough spice to it but still very refreshing.

And Michelada is what the restraunts call them. I had my first one out in west Texas on a motorcycle ride to Big Bend National Park last year.

I'll keep an eye out for the picante one. I was at Kroger and this was the only one I saw...but one of the other Krogers in Macon has a MUCH larger selection of beer...I need to go back to that one, it's impressive actually...

Yes! That's what it's called and I remember they do use Worcestershire and Tobasco. I like them but I have to be in the mood for it...the Mexican restaurants need to open for breakfast so I can test out your theory!

Yes!!! Huevos Rancheros and Michelada.

I'll keep an eye out for the picante one. I was at Kroger and this was the only one I saw...but one of the other Krogers in Macon has a MUCH larger selection of beer...I need to go back to that one, it's impressive actually...

Back
Top Bottom