• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

I've been up in Pennsylvania since Thursday. Finally got a chance to get out and find a beer market lol. Gas stations don't sell beer or wine up here. It's weird.

Anyway, grabbed a couple of local brews to take back home and try. They have tons of micro breweries here but most of it is IPA's. I still haven't developed a taste for those yet lol...

20180526_183812.jpg
20180526_183757.jpg
20180526_183739.jpg
20180526_183709.jpg

I've been up in Pennsylvania since Thursday. Finally got a chance to get out and find a beer market lol. Gas stations don't sell beer or wine up here. It's weird.

Anyway, grabbed a couple of local brews to take back home and try. They have tons of micro breweries here but most of it is IPA's. I still haven't developed a taste for those yet lol...

View attachment 1640538 View attachment 1640539 View attachment 1640540 View attachment 1640541
I found that out a few years back working in State College . You can only buy in a restaurant or a distributor. In Oxford,MS you can't buy cold beer in a store, Delaware only grocery stores, Texas had the best Coors Banquet I've ever swallowed.

I'm a big fan of Blue Moon, Sweetwater 420. Also like a lot of the Mexican beers. Miller Lite is one of the few beers that's keto-diet friendly, so that's what I drink. And I'm glad to have it when I do.

I found that out a few years back working in State College . You can only buy in a restaurant or a distributor. In Oxford,MS you can't buy cold beer in a store, Delaware only grocery stores, Texas had the best Coors Banquet I've ever swallowed.

After living in Ga for 35 years, it's weird when you travel to other states and find out what their laws are lol

Back
Top Bottom