• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Prairie-Birthday-BOMB-12OZ-BTL_1024x1024.JPG

13% Alcohol by volume. Very stout, only takes a couple with the pizza!

About this Beer
Birthday Bomb! was conceived to celebrate three wonderful years of experimentation and fun loving flavors like the current incarnation with caramel sauce. Made in house by our brewers with nothing but black gloves and a propane tank. The rest is the complex mix of hops and malt with a healthy dose of the signature coffee and spices. You know exactly what we’re talking about.

View attachment 1766872Something's fishy around here...hey fast306stang fast306stang . You alive?

Awesome pic! Hope the beer was good!

I was actually taking a nap to escape the pain a little bit. I don't want to rely on pain meds if I can help it.

I haven't been drinking any alcohol since the surgery. Maybe I should! Lol!

Awesome pic! Hope the beer was good!

I was actually taking a nap to escape the pain a little bit. I don't want to rely on pain meds if I can help it.

I haven't been drinking any alcohol since the surgery. Maybe I should! Lol!
I try to stay off the meds as well. When you gonna get your land legs back?

Prairie-Birthday-BOMB-12OZ-BTL_1024x1024.JPG

13% Alcohol by volume. Very stout, only takes a couple with the pizza!

About this Beer
Birthday Bomb! was conceived to celebrate three wonderful years of experimentation and fun loving flavors like the current incarnation with caramel sauce. Made in house by our brewers with nothing but black gloves and a propane tank. The rest is the complex mix of hops and malt with a healthy dose of the signature coffee and spices. You know exactly what we’re talking about.

How do I score some of this?

Back
Top Bottom