• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Brick in Macon

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Man, lunch was GOOD! Beer on tap is 1/2 price today also. I don't regret calling into work at all today lol!
20170713_121918.jpg

The original Brick in Milledgeville makes killer calzones.Although some years ago they dropped the lunch calzone -2 toppings stuffed into a half size calzone with cheese and sauce.Dummies in management.That was my main reason for eating there.Used to eat there biweekly now they get a visit about every 3 months

The original Brick in Milledgeville makes killer calzones.Although some years ago they dropped the lunch calzone -2 toppings stuffed into a half size calzone with cheese and sauce.Dummies in management.That was my main reason for eating there.Used to eat there biweekly now they get a visit about every 3 months

I've eaten there too. The new location has a completely different feel; I think they're going for that new hip and trendy vibe. I like it for sure and the food is excellent!

I wonder if the original Brick saw a drop off in their lunch crowd after dropping the lunch calzone. Management isn't known for making the best decisions lol...but honestly, that can be said about any type of business.

Back
Top Bottom