The dreaded affliction strikes again

Just how old are you greg vess greg vess ?
A broken down, beat to hell and back and busted 56. I mean broke. All sorts of sports injuries have left me writhing in pain all the time. I live off Tylenol, Advil, Icy Hot and Medicated patches. 95 percent of the time I have to sleep in the recliner because my shoulders won't allow me sleep good in a bed. I will flipping over every 30 minutes to the other shoulder till it starts hurting and flip again. It's awful man!

Oh, I expected a different direction when I opened this thread

AFF-A1094-2_800x.jpeg

The worst part about not getting sleep all night at my age is the next day when you actually do get a nap in, when you wake up you feel like absolute wolf scat for the rest of the day.

Ignore all this "go to the gym" and "cut out caffeine" nonsense.
You need you some good old fashion drugs. Qviviq a bit before bed and an Ambien at bed is a good start.

A broken down, beat to hell and back and busted 56. I mean broke. All sorts of sports injuries have left me writhing in pain all the time. I live off Tylenol, Advil, Icy Hot and Medicated patches. 95 percent of the time I have to sleep in the recliner because my shoulders won't allow me sleep good in a bed. I will flipping over every 30 minutes to the other shoulder till it starts hurting and flip again. It's awful man!

56 it is for me as well. I need 2 new knees, rotator right shoulder is beyond repair, a few scars here, a few scars there and yes the body is slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom