The drinking thread!

Hell, I'll try that for a dollar!
Oh sure . I know you young dudes like sweet fruity drinks and salted caramel frappe somethings. And your Yet I (< damn auto correct) travel mug keeps it hot and has that secure lid so you don't spill it in the Beemer .Damn younguns...:cool-new:

Lmao, with his stories...he definitely has more miles than me!
When I was working at Emmett Head I used to baby sit the American Bulldog " Tank" when the owner was out of town Fox body racing. One Monday morning me and Tank were in the lime green EH Dodge Dakote headed for work and I got T boned on Gray Hwy. Neck brace, back board ambulance ride etc. Oh and we'll over a dozen staples in my scalp that was nece7not because of shattered glass but from the tall spikes on Tank's collar digging into my head.
Anyway ... 2 days later when I went back to the yard everyone kept asking how I was doing. I told them " You know my license shows me as an organ donor. But ain't nobody gonna want nothing from this when I'm done with it. This body is headed straight for the crusher."

Well I believe Detective Harry Callahan once said something like " Its good for a man to know his limitations ". I believe that was the great film Magnum Force. Anyway the same philosophy holds true for women.

my husband said i'd probably be a violent drunk:grey:

Back
Top Bottom