• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The drinking thread!

Oh, and for the record, yes, I drink. Remember everyone, you can't drink all day unless you start in the morning.
I wait 7at least 5:00 everyday. But that's only because I don't want to run out early. In the 90s I drank beer with lunch and moved up to Scotch by dinner. Oh the money I wasted...

I'd pay money to see that!

my birthday is in 10 days
M&G at strippers? right down road from you
ls.jpg

my husband said i'd probably be a violent drunk:grey:
Aw he'll no! You're that kind that makes a guy stash an extra set of car keys out in the yard so he can get somewhere when you get in a bad way on the brown liquor . For the record I used to stash mine under the propane tank for my grill when I lived in Byron around 96/97.

When I was working at Emmett Head I used to baby sit the American Bulldog " Tank" when the owner was out of town Fox body racing. One Monday morning me and Tank were in the lime green EH Dodge Dakote headed for work and I got T boned on Gray Hwy. Neck brace, back board ambulance ride etc. Oh and we'll over a dozen staples in my scalp that was nece7not because of shattered glass but from the tall spikes on Tank's collar digging into my head.
Anyway ... 2 days later when I went back to the yard everyone kept asking how I was doing. I told them " You know my license shows me as an organ donor. But ain't nobody gonna want nothing from this when I'm done with it. This body is headed straight for the crusher."

yolo-bitch-please-i-got-9-lives.jpg

my birthday is in 10 days
M&G at strippers? right down road from youView attachment 1723206
But they don't have drinks there. Last time I was there was 97 with a buddy. He had this one Skank ...I me and Dancer talking to us and giving us 3 different names. Then he used my old Cellular One phone to call his wife about it. Then he hands me the phone. His wife told me point blank " I'm in bad trying to sleep. I don't give a damn what y'all do with that who're but don't bring her back here."

I wait 7at least 5:00 everyday. But that's only because I don't want to run out early. In the 90s I drank beer with lunch and moved up to Scotch by dinner. Oh the money I wasted...

Well, I actually drink coffee in the morning, because whiskey before 10:00am is just Unprofessional.

Back
Top Bottom