• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Great Holster Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for either a comp tac minotaur holster for a G19 or IWB leather holster for a G19. Let me know what you have. I've got a Galco Black leather summer comfort for XD9 to trade or sell, $40.00. The outside looks almost new. Let me know, please pm. thanks

I have a Sam Andrews crossdraw holster, western style for a Ruger Vaquero or Blackhawk 4&5/8 bbl. Light brown suede lined.

Trade for Glock 19 holster of good quality, preferably one that will take the gun with a M-3 on it.

Blackhawk Serpa, rh, brown with belt atatchment only for a 1911. $25 shipped

SOLD Sam Andrews McDaniel Spl IWB for a 1911. $35 shipped SOLD

Trades for Glock or Ar stuff.

Last edited:
am looking to buy a black hawk holster or a fobus Paddle Holster for a glock 27, I like something that will not rub to much on the gun and that easy to carry all the time. PM with price and info. Thanks.

I have an odd one here that will probably only appeal to the serious collector. I have a 1942 WW2 Nazi Germany pistol holster. Model WaA286 jhg G. Genschow Berlin 1938, 40 - 42. It was made for a Sauer Semi-Automatic Pistol and has the makers mark and Eagle / Swastika logo stamped in the leather. This is no fake gents! The condition is 90% with all original leather and stitching. After hours and hours of research it is valued between $250 - $400 depending on what sight you go to. I will sell it but would rather trade it for another pistol. Maybe even throw in some cash for the right deal. 9mm and .40 cal's are my main intrests. Just testing the waters right now but who knows right. Let me know what you have or if you are interested. PM me for picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom