• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

I love it! I want one but they are not cheap...Especially one in good playing condition. Hang onto it forever. It is too cool!

Hey AC, I just bought a Marshall AS50d acoustic amp. I remember seeing yours a while back and I wanted to get one, but it is discontinued. Marshall no longer makes the 100w, so I had to settle for the 50w...No big deal, but I would have preferred to have 3 channels instead of 2...And an extra 50w! On the plus side the 50w only costs around half ($349) of the 100w, so at least I saved some scratch. :)

Thanks man I saved for two years to afford her. You found a good deal on that marshal amp! Hopefully the 50w is a little lighter in weight...I love mine but oh man she’s heavy

Reactions: MRH
106F76B2-380D-416B-BF43-775FCDF450C8.jpeg

Thanks man I saved for two years to afford her. You found a good deal on that marshal amp! Hopefully the 50w is a little lighter in weight...I love mine but oh man she’s heavy

It is around 36 pounds, so not exactly light, but very manageable. I haven't played through it much, even though I bought it back in April. It sounds pretty good, though. I just need to tweak it to find my sweet spot for guitar and vocals.

I have a new (to me) gitty box being delivered today. It's a nice one, so I'll post some pics when she be here.

Come on, axe men. Where are the toys? This thread needs to be great again!

I always wanted a Gibson advanced jumbo, ever since I first played one back around '01 or '02...They are not common, very limited, and of course, quite expensive...But we live once, so buy once, cry once and all that...

It's an absolute cannon. Unbelievably responsive. I believe it's the best guitar (for me) I have ever owned, and I'm no stranger to high end guitars. $5k+ boutique builds and all...

I did not have time to get very good pics but...

Sweetness...
20200709_181216.jpg

20200709_181302.jpg

I always wanted a Gibson advanced jumbo, ever since I first played one back around '01 or '02...They are not common, very limited, and of course, quite expensive...But we live once, so buy once, cry once and all that...

It's an absolute cannon. Unbelievably responsive. I believe it's the best guitar (for me) I have ever owned, and I'm no stranger to high end guitars. $5k+ boutique builds and all...

I did not have time to get very good pics but...

Sweetness...
View attachment 2709110

View attachment 2709111

Man, i’ll bet she sounds sweet

Reactions: MRH
Glad I just found this thread revival. All my stuff is super low buck so nothing pretty to show. Been playing for some years but just now learning HOW to play. Anybody messed around with the Boss Katana amps? I'm loving this little thing. They've come a long way since my first $40 pawn shop special.

Glad I just found this thread revival. All my stuff is super low buck so nothing pretty to show. Been playing for some years but just now learning HOW to play. Anybody messed around with the Boss Katana amps? I'm loving this little thing. They've come a long way since my first $40 pawn shop special.

i haven’t tried one.....what do you like about it?

Switchable .5\50\100 watt modeling amp. Downloadable Boss tone studio. Weighs like 25 lbs. Sure, you're not gonna get true mesa boogie tones for $350 bucks but I've been thoroughly impressed so far.The transistor tech is coming along.

Switchable .5\50\100 watt modeling amp. Downloadable Boss tone studio. Weighs like 25 lbs. Sure, you're not gonna get true mesa boogie tones for $350 bucks but I've been thoroughly impressed so far.The transistor tech is coming along.

i’ve heard that the Boss tone studio is sweet. It sounds like a great amp man

Back
Top Bottom