• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Lord Blessed us today!

Power went out at 18:00 hrs yesterday, when it came back on the computer and my wi-fi were not connecting..Finally after being up most of the night with my Bride, I was able to fix the damn thing and don't even know what I did..Life on my mountain....Hope today goes smoother, Thanks to all for the prayer's and well wishes...

God Bless all of you for the prayer's and well wishes!!! Just got back from town with the knee scooter I purchased from the nurse..I left her home alone big mistake, I wrote my cell number down and knew I would only be gone for 45 or so minutes...When I open the front door she had taken off the brace and ice pack and was trying to walk...I blew a gasket and rebraced the ankle and refreshed the ice pack...I did adjust the scooter to what was comfortable for her..As far as her being alone in the be d room, she sleeps on the couch next to my recliner..Due to my lungs I can't lay in a bed..But this is how we have done it for years..Here she is on her scooter.

View attachment 2603980

Now ODT their should be hands down, no question of who takes the worst Pic's!

God is Awesome! Love Ya'll. Give Neecie a hug from us.

Happy she is not any worse for it could have been.
Have had experience with several family members with dementia and it is not fun.

At the very least you could use a "poor man's alarm" on the exit doors. Just a bell that jingles when the door opens or tin cans on a string. They do make some that are very loud such as you might travel with to put on a hotel door.

Back
Top Bottom