The love hate relationship with the XDS

I can honestly say that the snap or lock some refer to is not something I have noticed shooting my XDs. The Glock 36 has a much more pronounced kick to me.

That's good to know having had a 36. Loved the size just not the jamming. Only Glock I will never own again. May try a XDs real soon as my compact P220 is anything but compact.

I held one in my hands earlier this week and for some reason it just felt funny. Maybe I need to shoot it to like it. I live the idea of a .45 CCW but for me I'm not sure if this was it. I guess it will be on to the LCR 357 that has really had my attention for a while. I almost walked out with the Ruger today but figured I would wait a week and see if one pops up on here for a better price but if not next Thursday it will come home with me.

the only thing they really need to change on that gun is it needs to come with factory night sights.

Personally I love the fiber optic. I blacked out the rear sights. I mean lets be honest if you can't just point a handgun and hit a human in the chest without sights inside 10 yards or so in low light you shouldn't be shooting to begin with & if its that dark and I can't get right up on someone I'm grabbing a long gun. Big and bold up front makes a world of difference but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I love mine. I've got the pinky extension and the pachmayr rubber grip to cover up the factory teeth just came in the mail and it seems like its gonna be a good addition

Personally I love the fiber optic. I blacked out the rear sights. I mean lets be honest if you can't just point a handgun and hit a human in the chest without sights inside 10 yards or so in low light you shouldn't be shooting to begin with & if its that dark and I can't get right up on someone I'm grabbing a long gun. Big and bold up front makes a world of difference but that's just my opinion.

Superstar Operator for sure. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom