• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The man that shot the Texas school shooter, the real Hero

And then there is his mother…….what a POS.

“Please don’t judge him, he had his reason”. What ****ing reason does anyone have to shoot up a shoot or anywhere?
I've seen that clip before...I have to believe there is a language barrier going on there. Right? There's no way that she is saying "he had a reason." Right? Surely she is trying to say something else and her grief and English are failing her.

I've seen that clip before...I have to believe there is a language barrier going on there. Right? There's no way that she is saying "he had a reason." Right? Surely she is trying to say something else and her grief and English are failing her.

I’m the king of saying things the wrong way to the wife, if you don’t believe me just ask her, in which quickly explain or correct what I said. You would think his mother would have done the same by now.

Was there a dad in the home or was he the product of another proud single mother who didn't need no man?
I forget the source but I believe I read that his mom and step parent (possible mother BF can't remember the exact relation) had had a falling out of some sort which is why he was living with the Grandmother. I think it said something to the effect of the fight being over the kids internet usage whatever that means.

Well, Jacob Albarado didn't say he confronted the gunman,

and he doesn't say that he didn't!

He doesn't talk about that aspect of it at all-- who finally went into the classroom where the gunman was located last and shot him.

We heard long ago that a border patrol tactical team (basically a SWAT team of commandos that works for the border patrol) made entry to the gunman's room after they had armored up, and gotten their bullet resistant shields.

Back
Top Bottom