• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The moment you've all been waiting for... (Obama to announce plan tomorrow 1/16/13)

So what happens after Obama makes these proposals? What exactly are "proposals"? Are they going to be legislation that are going to be soon present? More ideas as to what should be done?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is gonna be like any other speech, shimsham, whatever the term is where hes going to get up there, side step issues, be very vague with what hes thinking and we're gonna be in the dark for another who knows how many days or weeks.

Like....the Whitehouse failing yet again to turn in a budget proposal on time? That announcement came on Monday.

"The real reason Obama wants to disarm the American people is The Feudal Reserve Bank's giant Ponzi scheme is imploding!

or something else" from Green Turtle:

I think you two hit the nail on the head...we have been completely distracted by this Gun Grab that we don't see the money failing before our very eyes. Lets face it we have never recovered from the 2008 crash, yet we still print money like its going to a monopoly game? Countries are no longer buying our currency and seeking to remove the USD from the worlds reserve currency....can anyone say Uh Oh Spagetti O?

The legal ability to re-interpret the Bill of Rights, the Heller decision narrowly passed 5:4. They need only one more liberal Judge to state in decision that the Bill of Rights doesn't actually mean what it says.

In my opinion, this will become the day of reckoning.

Agreed. When the 'chosen one' won re-election, my first thought was the high likelihood of the Supreme Court shifting left. I have no doubt Obama is waiting for a justice to die or leave the bench after his people re-take the House and gain seats in the Senate.

So what happens after Obama makes these proposals? What exactly are "proposals"? Are they going to be legislation that are going to be soon present? More ideas as to what should be done?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is gonna be like any other speech, shimsham, whatever the term is where hes going to get up there, side step issues, be very vague with what hes thinking and we're gonna be in the dark for another who knows how many days or weeks.
And that's exactly what he did!

Back
Top Bottom