• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New York Times just published first front page editorial in 95 years "outlaw civilian guns."

After reading this article, what do you say?

• Any blood shed will be on the hands of the tyrants.

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • We need more gun control.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There solution only works for us people that follow the law. Crazy people with intent to harm others will secure what ever they need with $, and I do mean what ever they desire, cash is king in the USA.

I dont think the sheeple should "feel our bite". I think the government would be responsible. Hopefully the police would side with us and most armed forces members.
No, they sad fact of history is that, so often, the blessings of liberty are secured for so many "sheeple" who have no understanding, let alone appreciation for the very liberty they are being blessed with. Indeed, many of them use seek to use their first act of liberty to divest themselves of it, in some vain pursuit of security. They vote away their freedom empowering a government to repress their neighbors, thinking this makes them safe. It is the inherent cowardice of sheep to flock to shepherd for protection, never understanding that the shepherds themselves are the ultimate danger and only protect them from the wolves to eliminate the competition.

The time is fast coming to refresh the tree of liberty. Maybe this time we will use clearer, less flowery(and ambiguous) language in the founding documents so that the great liars...er lawyers, can no longer befuddle the weak minded with their sophistries.

No more:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Instead:

"It is the right of all adult citizens to own and carry weapons congruent with contemporary technology to ensure their own protection as well as contribute to the liberty of a free people. It shall be a crime for non citizens to own or possess weapons within the borders of the United States or on the soil of it's embassies or consulates."

Back
Top Bottom