• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NRA convention

va87

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   1
Reaction score
Good evening my ODT brothers and sisters,
I and several friends are going down to the NRA convention exhibit hall next Friday. I know there are hundreds of exhibitors, and we are wondering if they will have things for sale, or is it just look and drool. None of us have ever been, and we are super pumped to go.

Ya'll have a great week!!!

Lots of accessories and related items you can buy and take home. Any gun or ammo purchase will have to be completed after the show. We will have a full compliment of steel targets available.

Awesome!!
My buddy and I joined the NRA a few weeks ago......haven't gotten anything from them yet. Will that be a problem at the show? I know it is free for members. How do I prove my membership?

Awesome!!
My buddy and I joined the NRA a few weeks ago......haven't gotten anything from them yet. Will that be a problem at the show? I know it is free for members. How do I prove my membership?
You should receive a Welcome email & I believe it will have your NRA membership number included. Show this email and number to the person at the Register desk and they should issue you a badge for entry.

Back
Top Bottom