• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site.

You could start a thread like Vanny did and ask how many people still like you. :lol:

Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site.
just stay out of the crazy sub forums

plus no one seems to be buying right now. and i think someone covered it before, your items are of higher dollar value than average

its easier to sell a 300 dollar gun than something over 1K

Amen to that noise. I sometimes sit and watch the feed. And every single day I see that word pop up.

Not to be a tool (well, yeah I kinda do), but that is about the same thing you said about the "other" site before you stormed out of there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom