• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official DTM AR Raffle

Good work you guys...and particularly Trader Jordon who collected and assembled the parts donated by other caring ODT members and Sniper 22 for running the raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got some good folks on here.

All said and done. Mrs.DTMs family was there and the winner is........

Will4Me.. I will PM instructions shortly

Congrats Will4me.

Congrats to Will4Me.

Congrats Will4me

Awesome!!! Congratulations Will!!

Thanks for picking this up John, and I hope the DTM family has a nice Christmas!!!

Thanks Will4Me for the donations and kind heart, enjoy the rifle.

Good work you guys...and particularly Trader Jordon who collected and assembled the parts donated by other caring ODT members and Sniper 22 for running the raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got some good folks on here.

Thank you all for such an amazing gift that will help through the holiday's. I can't express enough how much this means to me and the children. Jon would be so proud of his fellow ODTers.

Congrats to Will4me on winning the rifle.

Awesome, it made it into damn good deserving hands.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
I put those parts in for the Help it would bring a fellow ODT'ER and his Deserving Family.
I never met Dave but I loved his post and they made me Laugh.
I really am Speechless at the moment and Humbled that fate chose me for this awesome rifle.
I will Cherish this rifle.
Remember This is about a Loving Father and friend to some here and I hope the funds help the family.
Thanks again
William AKA will4me

14186923036484.jpg
When I got there (late of course) Zoey (only 9) was excited and the whole family was one big smile.
14186922747663.jpg
Zoey needs a job with the lottery, she is a professional.
14186922677612.jpg
14186922586451.jpg
These Children are Precious!!!
14186922527930.jpg
Jayden (only 2) was a little shy at first but quickly got over it.
There were a few other family members there and I got some well appreciated hugs. It was a pleasure to meet Mrs DTM and her family. I wish I could have gotten more pictures but Mrs Minion seemed to vanish when picture time started.
It was a great pleasure to meet them all!!

Back
Top Bottom