• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official ODT Argument Thread

I really try not to judge people, but if you wear socks with sandals, you are either really old or a huge dork and you should care how retarded you look. That is all.

I really try not to judge people, but if you wear socks with sandals, you are either really old or a huge dork and you should care how retarded you look. That is all.
But if you are really old or a huge dork, or just secure with your choices, you would not care about others' opinions. Only the insecure are concerned with the thoughts of others.

But if you are really old or a huge dork, or just secure with your choices, you would not care about others' opinions. Only the insecure are concerned with the thoughts of others.

I disagree, for a few different reasons. Big picture I don't live my life to please any mortal man. However, IMO, there are certain areas of life that people should be concerned about how it will be precieved by others. Appearance is one. For example, do you have a mirror in your house??? WHY? Do you have a hair brush? Why? If you go to a barber and get your hair cut then it's the same arguement. You could buy clippers and keep it the same length overall, but people don't, they get it cut and trimmed and styled. It's for appearances. Why look in a mirror?Why not buy your clothes in bulk and wear the same thing all the time, everyday, everywhere?

I guess I'm just insecure, because I choose to not look ridiculous, well with socks and sandals at least.

BTW, same rule applies for socks and boat shoes.

Back
Top Bottom