• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
I've always heard good things about the Willet purple tops. For now, I'm leaning to the Weller CYPB or Weller Single Barrel bottles as second choice. Just got to see how the cards play out after the first two people make all their picks. Lol.
I have had pours out of several purple tops, and they have all been very good

Looking forward to making my three picks tomorrow from my local shops spring allocated bourbon event. I get one selection from the top row, one pick from the 2nd or 3rd row and one pick from the bottom two rows. I'm crossing my fingers I can snag the Pappy 15 but the person ahead of me I think is going to pounce on it. Thoughts as to the best option if Pappy is off the board when I pick?

View attachment 5707139
View attachment 5707142

If P15y is off the table hands down WLW!

Looking forward to making my three picks tomorrow from my local shops spring allocated bourbon event. I get one selection from the top row, one pick from the 2nd or 3rd row and one pick from the bottom two rows. I'm crossing my fingers I can snag the Pappy 15 but the person ahead of me I think is going to pounce on it. Thoughts as to the best option if Pappy is off the board when I pick?

View attachment 5707139
View attachment 5707142

Wlw gts or old fitz
Jd12 or cypb
Ec18

Back
Top Bottom