• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official ODT CMP Garand Order Thread

RM1SPECIALFIELD

CMP Special FIELD GRADE (.30-06) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand Springfield or HRA receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture.
Receiver will have considerable pitting above the wood line.
$830.00
Free Shipping

I don't need another Garand.

I DON'T need another Garand!

I printed another order form out and put it on my wife's desk just to see if she trashes it or asks me if I was wanting to place an order. :cool:

RM1SPECIALFIELD

CMP Special FIELD GRADE (.30-06) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand Springfield or HRA receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture.
$830.00
Free Shipping

RM1SPECIALFIELD

$830.00
Free Shipping

It looks like you guys got your order in under the wire. The only things you can now order by mail are the FG Specials, M1Cs, and M1Ds. I was inside the armory yesterday and it was a bit dismal. On the upside, I did see many crates of 03a3s and M1s. It will probably be months before any of these are available.

Back
Top Bottom