• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**The official your boat picture thread**

9621.jpg
View attachment 1091777
Love Flats Boats between the Reds, Tarpons and Bones that would keep me in the water...NICE!!

I had boats growing up in Louisiana, but when I moved to Georgia, I had been without a boat for the last 11 years. Sucks, because I live two miles away from Lake Lanier. Finally said screw it and bought a Skeeter SL190 last year. It was a great boat, but with Lake Lanier being a busy lake / huge waves from boat traffic on weekends, I sold it and bought a Skeeter SL210 Fish and Ski. It handles rougher water a lot better plus it has 50 more HP! :D It seats six, has a removable Bimini top, stereo, deck cushions front and back to lay out on, wrap around windshield for those cold mornings and plenty of storage for all your gear. I took it out 21 times last year. Don't regret buying it all, just wished I had done it sooner. The only down side, I don't ride my motorcycle as much.....

IMG_20160715_211932589.jpg

View attachment 1091776 We've had this one through two engines, three outdrives one waterspout, two hurricanes numerous storms and a whole lot of fun and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. May you have as many memories with yours!
View attachment 1091774

I just got a 96 maxum about that size with a locked up motor and I hope to get many years of service out of it when I'm done with it.

Back
Top Bottom