• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ccw, you are not scared of me? Whew! I feel better. While you are out there on your range, with your "good ole gun guys", the rest of us will be having a good meal and great conversation. Your "good ole gun guys" have to listen to you brag about how good you are or were. I already have my handicap plate, and no, I will not holler to come up. My ears are just too sensitive to squeaky sounds.

So, there it is from the horses mouth, or some other extremity. None of those who attend M&Gs measure up to what ccw expects. That may shock some of you, but not me. He is a legend in his own mind....but that is the only place. Thanks ccw, your true colors still shine brightly. BAIT FISH!

Since you did not deny it, I guess you still take pictures of men's butts! lol

Wow ccw, you are not scared of me? Whew! I feel better. While you are out there on your range, with your "good ole gun guys", the rest of us will be having a good meal and great conversation. Your "good ole gun guys" have to listen to you brag about how good you are or were. I already have my handicap plate, and no, I will not holler to come up. My ears are just too sensitive to squeaky sounds.

So, there it is from the horses mouth, or some other extremity. None of those to attend M&Gs measure up to what ccw expects. That may shock some of you, but not me. He is a legend in his own mind....but that is the only place. Thanks ccw, your true colors still shine brightly. BAIT FISH!
I expected the Jerryatric response. You've been passive-aggresively chasing me around like a blue balled Chihuahua for 24 hours now looking for a dose of rebuttal. Taste the rainbow of fruit flavors.

Bahaha! Scared? Who could be scared of you or your 3 decrepit cronies, Jerry? :cat: Get serious.

Correct though. I'm NEVER comfortable around over-zealous, untrained "good ole' gun guys" that want to fondle other guys Hi-Points. That's why I built a rifle and pistol range and only invite other trained individuals. When you get your handicap plate from the state, holler and you can come up and watch. I will even have one of the girls keep you hydrated so your pills go down smooth.
How many x-wives have you got? Just curious.

None taken. Your responses are just gold ccw. Everyone knows your ways, and no one is intimidated. Your poor old lines are old and outdated. This is 2018 and you still think you are THE MAN. You should realize you are not since you had to beg and whine to get back on an internet site. Just dang sad.

None taken. Your responses are just gold ccw. Everyone knows your ways, and no one is intimidated. Your poor old lines are old and outdated. This is 2018 and you still think you are THE MAN. You should realize you are not since you had to beg and whine to get back on an internet site. Just dang sad.

I am THE OG. Don't forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom