• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to figure out if this is an internet persona or if your personality is really this bad.
73424C69-AC1E-4A1A-A5B8-5F041830A6AA.gif

Finally caught up, I haven't seen JWC and biker this triggered since okuma let laufen back :lol:

Yeah FA, I think I stepped on his toes a bit. You think he needs a Snickers bar?! lol

More tired responses. Yawn, is that the best you can do? Hip replacements, fondling High Points? You have certainly slipped. I guess it is difficult for you since you can't use you favorite line, you remember the "swing from.....". Take a refresher course ccw, you are really out of date. Try and keep up, I know it is tough since you have been gone AGAIN for a while.

YDS.jpg
Yeah FA, I think I stepped on his toes a bit. You think he needs a Snickers bar?! lol

More tired responses. Yawn, is that the best you can do. Hip replacements, fondling High Points? You have certainly slipped. I guess it is difficult for you since you can't use you favorite line, you remember the "swing from.....". Take a refresher course ccw, you are really out of date. Try and keep up, I know it is tough since you have been gone AGAIN for a while.
Go away Jerry. Ball swinging is so 2010. Dealing with you is worse than taking a Rubik's cube to Trans Allegheny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom