• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the photos of the meet and greets...............open carrying Taurus PT111's in Uncle Mike's Sidekicks like a BOSS!

laughing rupaul.GIF

I miss the photos of the meet and greets...............open carrying Taurus PT111's in Uncle Mike's Sidekicks like a BOSS!

I remember you used to like to take and post pictures of the way others carried. I believe you just liked to take pictures of men's butts, but you posted a lot of them. Speaking of M&Gs, there is one coming up, January 20th. I seem to remember you did not come to any in the past because you did not feel "comfortable" with our members carrying, or was it because you just like to talk to a computer and are scared of members face to face. I can't remember, I just know you have never been to a single M&G. Another FAIL.

giphy.gif

I remember you used to like to take and post pictures of the way others carried. I believe you just liked to take pictures of men's butts, but you posted a lot of them. Speaking of M&Gs, there is one coming up, January 20th. I seem to remember you did not come to any in the past because you did not feel "comfortable" with our members carrying, or was it because you just like to talk to a computer and are scared of members face to face. I can't remember, I just know you have never been to a single M&G. Another FAIL.

The OG's who never left have learned restraint over the years.
Yep, a little wisdom is a good thing. I've seen so many folks come & go and come back & go again and come back under new names & go AGAIN etc., etc., etc. that I quit tryin' to keep up with who is who anymore. There's plenty of good members here whether they're OG's or not, I know cause I've met & traded with em'.

Bahaha! Scared? Who could be scared of you or your 3 decrepit cronies, Jerry? :cat: Get serious.

Correct though. I'm NEVER comfortable around over-zealous, untrained "good ole' gun guys" that want to fondle other guys Hi-Points. That's why I built a rifle and pistol range and only invite other trained individuals. When you get your handicap plate from the state, holler and you can come up and watch. I will even have one of the girls keep you hydrated so your pills go down smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom