The one and ONLY..... Saker!!!! (Sound testing video)

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;ZpOUjzawar4]http://youtu.be/ZpOUjzawar4[/video]

I think shipment might be coming next. I'm sure if they got sound testing up, they will start selling to dealers. Hopefully!

It seems like they announced the Saker like two years ago. I do hope they get shipping soon, It could be another great AAC alternative

It seems like they announced the Saker like two years ago. I do hope they get shipping soon, It could be another great AAC alternative

They say its as quiet as m4-2000! I personally like the newer design. I'm sure the 90T is less chance of error than 51T but teeth that small, I would imagine it getting loose overtime and potentially not gripping like it was brandnew! Metals do wear down! I've never seen the 90T mount but I do have the 51T and its pretty solid size.

I heard some people who got really bad lucky and got a 51T that the teeth was INBETWEEN the groove of the teeth so it was a tad loose. Thats why they had to go smaller from 18T. Sure 90T is even better but durability? Unless they use metal that can't be damage over time even with vibrations and metals rubbing on each other. Price is about same as Saker! I'm sure it'll be a little bit more expensive but it'll be dang close to putting a hole in the wallet. Good thing Cherokee does layaway hahahahah!

Last edited:
30-35db seems to be the standard reduction for the 556 right? How much do these cost? Im looking to buy a 556 can in the near future. I was gonna go with the Gemtech Halo, but its good to have more options in deciding.

They say its as quiet as m4-2000! I personally like the newer design. I'm sure the 90T is less chance of error than 51T but teeth that small, I would imagine it getting loose overtime and potentially not gripping like it was brandnew! Metals do wear down! I've never seen the 90T mount but I do have the 51T and its pretty solid size.

I heard some people who got really bad lucky and got a 51T that the teeth was INBETWEEN the groove of the teeth so it was a tad loose. Thats why they had to go smaller from 18T. Sure 90T is even better but durability? Unless they use metal that can't be damage over time even with vibrations and metals rubbing on each other. Price is about same as Saker! I'm sure it'll be a little bit more expensive but it'll be dang close to putting a hole in the wallet. Good thing Cherokee does layaway hahahahah!

Last I heard, the 90T mount was on hold indefinitely. Has that changed?

You can afford it mr MG guy! :D Its only $1200 MSRP. We all know dealers will have it about 10% or 20% below MSRP.

Last I heard, the 90T mount was on hold indefinitely. Has that changed?

I think so. Who knows! A rep told me around July or so before they even ship. I think the SR5/7 will introduce the newer 90T mount. I could be wrong... I know some suppressors now uses the 90T but its "MADE ONLY" for that suppressor and won't work with upcoming SR5/7. It might be a different kind of 90T mount that they have out right now.

Back
Top Bottom