The one and ONLY..... Saker!!!! (Sound testing video)

I can, but what benefit does it have over a $750 Gemtech?

Well, theres many factors. It really all depends on how much sound reduction a suppressor can make. What material, what kind of "features" it offers. The name itself (we all know this is true in any industry, you pay more for the name than anything else). Really, it just depends on what you like also. I know some people like a suppressor for the external designs. You don't want an ugly suppressor that looks like Billy made in his garage. I know SAKER will have options where you can MOUNT on anything. From threaded barrel to regular flash hider and even competitor's mount.

Well, theres many factors. It really all depends on how much sound reduction a suppressor can make. What material, what kind of "features" it offers. The name itself (we all know this is true in any industry, you pay more for the name than anything else). Really, it just depends on what you like also. I know some people like a suppressor for the external designs. You don't want an ugly suppressor that looks like Billy made in his garage. I know SAKER will have options where you can MOUNT on anything. From threaded barrel to regular flash hider and even competitor's mount.

And if that's not enough you can get different end caps, one even allows you to put a flash hider on the end of the suppressor.

I do like those multi mount features. It does look very well built, so Imma give Saker a closer look.

I do like those multi mount features. It does look very well built, so Imma give Saker a closer look.

I think they said it'll come with the suppressor but you'll have to select your mount. They will sell the additional mounts on the side if you have other ARs that have different mounts. They said $1200 for suppressor plus mount but who knows, lets see!

And if that's not enough you can get different end caps, one even allows you to put a flash hider on the end of the suppressor.

What in the holy **** would you want to put a flash just on the end of a suppressor for ?

And silenced America is saying that they have asterisk numbers for sakers already and are ready to start transferring them

What in the holy **** would you want to put a flash just on the end of a suppressor for ?

And silenced America is saying that they have asterisk numbers for sakers already and are ready to start transferring them
Another money maker. I personally like how the flash hider end cap looks so I will probably get it. They have plain end caps too! If silenced America has some I might do a form 3 if its my dealer don't have any incoming.

Back
Top Bottom